Terms & Conditions Governing Your Use of This Website
Last Updated – October 05, 2023.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau (“we,” “us”) provides this website and website-related services, if any, (collectively, the “Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement governs the relationship between us and you, the Site visitor, with respect to your use of the Site. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Site. Please note that we do not collect any personally identifiable information from you (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address) when you use the Site. However, by contacting us, you are voluntarily choosing to submit or otherwise disclose such information to us. This includes information submitted or disclosed by mail or email, SMS or text message, telephone, fax, or electronically.
We may use this personal information to further correspond with you, to accept payments on your account, or to otherwise manage your account. If you wish to change any information submitted to us, please do so by contacting us at 800-480-7094 or [email protected].
In some instances, you may choose to sign up to receive communications from us via SMS or text messaging. We may use the information you provide (such as phone number, account number, social security number, etc.) to contact you. If you choose to receive SMS or text communications, you agree to receive recurring messages like account notifications, payment reminders, or other messages related to our services, at the number you have provided.
For help, text HELP to #NUMBER#, reply HELP to any message we send, or contact us at 800-480-7094 or [email protected]
To unsubscribe from our SMS or text messages, reply STOP at any time.
Message and data rates may apply.
Message frequency varies, not to exceed seven (7) messages in seven (7) days.
If your device does not support MMS, any MMS messages maybe delivered as SMS.
Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
Please note that all communications between us are with a debt collector in an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
We may, at any time, at our sole discretion, revise or otherwise update this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on the Site; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes acceptance of the updated Agreement.
Further, we reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance of the Site or of any Materials (as defined below).
If you have any questions about this Agreement or our practices, please reach out to our compliance contact at:
Daniel Frisicaro, Chief Compliance Officer
165 Lawrence Bell Drive, Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Rules of Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using the Site and/or any Materials. In addition, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Site employee, agent or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful code.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about our attorneys, other employees and representatives identified on the Site, without their express consent.
- Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit, for any commercial purposes, any use of or access to the Site or the Materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or Materials.
- Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
- Mercantile Adjustment Bureau’s Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are, and shall remain, the property of Mercantile Adjustment Bureau and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, we do grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sub licensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
Trade names, trademarks and service marks of Mercantile Adjustment Bureau include “ ” and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Site that are not owned by us or our affiliates are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Mercantile Adjustment Bureau or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either ours or one of our affiliate’s product or service or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any of Mercantile Adjustment Bureau’s (or its affiliates’) trade names, trademarks or service marks without our (or the relevant affiliate’s) prior express written permission.